Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Sketches! {by Tamara} #69

Here is my take on the Sketches! {by Tamara} #69...

The sketch was a lot more spaced out but I found I needed to cluster all the elements on the page to create a page that was more my style.

To create the flowers I used the Stampin' Up! Script Background stamp and Stazon on buff reflex copy paper. I then spritzed them with grafite glimmer mist and scraunched them up. Think they turned out quite well...

The flourish is glazed with waratah Opals...one of my favourite products too...
The flowers on the page are inspired by Donna Salazar from the videos on Leah Desktop Dictionary.


And you will never guess I left a comment on her blog and I won a prize pack random draw ...how cool is that. Love the blog check it out ...the girls are ubertalented and very fun to watch.

No comments: