Monday, January 26, 2009

Savvy Challenges

I play over at Scrapbook Savvy every month...they have fabulous challenges...here are my layouts for this months. Mel's Savvy Scraplift was to scraplift a page by Julie Heard...

"Hohoho" is my take on it... I stayed fairly true to the origional as it is quite a step out of my usual style.

Papers are making memories (last years range) and the photo was taken by my son Ashton...the boys got talent.



"what this woman wants" is for Julie's Word It Up Challenge where the challenge was :
AFFIRMATIONS.....What is it that you're hoping this year will bring for you? What are you aiming for or hope to achieve. Take the time to write up a list and then .....scrap it!
I have handmade the flowers out of really old paper I found in the bottom of my stash. I have used Marvy giga scalloped punches to create the bottom layers and then my retro flower punch (trimmed) for the top layer.



I have used the "real friends" component of Kerryn's Ad Challenge as well as the colours in the advert as opposed to the design of it.
I have used Bella papers and cut out all the flowers...3ding them to create the flowersprays.




4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh wow Susan! These are AMAZING! I love those flowers...what a great way to make the flower punch look new again! (might have to 'borrow' this idea!)

Love them...your flowers always just ROCK!

Wendy Smith said...

these are terrific Susan..I love all that cut work..so much patience

Sharon said...

Beautiful layouts again Susan, but I especially love your "What this woman wants" LO.....love the flowers, hessian, it is all just amazing!!!

Kell Lusted said...

WOW, Love them all. Tha one of the kids turned out fantastic. YOU ROCK!! xxx