Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Couple to share

I have been playing again so I have a couple of layouts to share …this one is my take on the Scrapbook Savvy sketch…the photo is of Ash dressed up for his school “crazy day” he had his clothes on back to front and his hair sprayed and face painted…I think he looks like the Riddler a bit…lol…the crazy face was also for the day I think.savvyThis layout is for the sketch challenge on Enchanted Scrapbooking… a site that my sister Wends just joined the DT on so I thought I would support her and give it a go :)enchanted

Don’t forget to read the post below and leave me a comment in it if you fancy the vintage pack :)

6 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

these are fantabulous!!! i love the grungy look of wii help!!

iza said...

gorgeous gorgeous creations!!!love the design...

Wendy Smith said...

terrific work Susan.. Loving Crazy Day!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Enchanted

Mel said...

Amazing layouts Susan, I just love the first, photos of your boy are just gorgeous, I look forward to these days when he starts school. Just love how you stamp in the corners, gorgeous work. Melxx

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Wow, the color combos here are so striking! Love it. Love the photops at the first layout and the grungy feeling on the second one. TFS!

Alannah said...

your title is very clever...great page.