Friday, November 11, 2011

Witches–2 Crafty

Every year we have a Halloween party for the kids (and big kids lol)… This year grandma came as a wicked witch and looked amazing taking out the best dressed adult prize as voted by the kids…

I love scrapping Halloween as the photos are always so colourful… on this layout I have used 2 Crafty  Broomstick Witch and Wicked Witch sprayed with black gold glimmer mist. The Boo title is part of the Peek-A-Boo Title which worked perfectly for this layout.IMG_7413IMG_7414IMG_7415

4 comments:

Karen Knight said...

This is an awesome page! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout. Could you please tell me though, what brand the cute little halloween postage stamp stamp/rubon? is? I would love to get my hands on that.

Susan Longman said...

It is a Pink Paislee one :)

Anonymous said...

Many many thanks for that - off to hunt the net for it.

regards

Ngaire