Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MME Cut and Paste Presh–Anna’s

I have created 3 fabulously “PRESH” layouts to share today using the gorgeous My Minds Eye Cut and Paste Presh range….she has coupled it with some gorgeous A Lil' Somethin' Flairs - Hello Sunshine and WOW veneers and chipboard…all dies used are Cheery Lynn.

All papers and embellishments from this range can be found in the store right now.

“Cherish” Susan Longman10_1

Susan Longman10_2

Susan Longman10_3

“Right Now” Susan Longman11_1

Susan Longman11_2

Susan Longman11_3

“Pretty” Susan Longman12_1

Susan Longman12_2

Susan Longman12_3

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looove how you've used the buttons & flowers together...in fact, it's looking at these LOs is a great lesson on 'how to use flowers in different ways'...inspiring as ever:):):)

Unknown said...

I just saw the announcement over on the Green Tara blog and wanted to stop by to say congratulations and wish you a happy term on the team.

And, oh my goodness, you have a silver burmese? Your baby looks exactly like my much loved silver burmese - she is absolutely beautiful. They are the most amazingly loving cats ever. I adore this layout