Thursday, November 14, 2013

My First Green Tara post

Very excited to be joining you for my very first post on the Green Tara team…
“Wonders” 
Susan Longman35_1
Susan Longman35_2
Susan Longman35_3Susan Longman35_4

Green Tara Products Used:
3 Layer Gardenia White CODE: FDV054WH
------*------
“Sweetness” 
Susan Longman37_1
 
Susan Longman37_3
 
Susan Longman37_2 
Green Tara Products Used:
1.5cm Roses Pale Pink CODE: FDR003PP
3cm Pink Roses CODE: FDR024P
------*------
“Dream” 
Susan Longman36_1
 
Susan Longman36_2
 
Susan Longman36_3

  Green Tara Products Used:
------*------

Thanks for letting me share my first layouts with you. I hope I have given you
some ideas on using the gorgeous Green Tara products too…
have fun creating…

5 comments:

Shinobu Hiramatsu said...

Hi Susan!! I love your style so much!!
You are so talented.

Shinobu Hiramatsu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzy Hill said...

Well done you! Gorgeous creations.....wish I could use flowers so well - aaah well, we can't all be the same, I guess:):)

Pascale B. said...

Beautiful layouts Susan, they are gorgeous

Di Garling said...

All are FABULOUS Susan. Brilliant post and so glad to have you on our team. Cheers Di. Xo