Saturday, October 25, 2008

Aussie Scrapjacked

This month I though I would try a few more of the Blog challenges seeing as I get quite a good patronage on my challenge blog...so I popped over to Aussie Scrapjacked and "jacked" the featured layout by Kathie Link. So here is my take...

"Bat Boyz" is a photo taken on Eve's 2nd birthday of Ashton and my Nephew Charlie with their faces painted like batman.

The papers are really old Daisy Dees and I have gone old school and fished out an old Maya Road chip frame (rather bat shaped I thought) and a cluster of swap embellishments to complete the layout.

Not my usual style but I am quite happy with its impact as the photos have been in the too hard basket for a little while now...so yay!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Very cool! That frame is definitely bat shaped!

Tanstar said...

I love the layout - its so great and I do love the ye olde frame. well done