Sunday, November 02, 2008

Challenges on Savvy

Sara's Random Challenge this month was to use up some of your bracket shape stash.

"mums girl" is the layout I created using my Jenni Bowlin JB's and Bracket Paper.

I love this photo as Eve is a real Daddys girls so when I get showered with affection it is cherished...

Mel's Savvy Scraplift this month was inspired by a layout created by my sis Wendy Smith. I stayed pretty true to the origional only mine is girly version.

Papers are the new Urban Prairie a fav of mine. There is also a few swap items featured so thanks to those girls that made them for me.


Savvy's Monthly Store Competition this month was another Becky Fleck Pagemap.
Here is my take on it...

Not yet journaled on the layout as I want to capture Eve's words about how precious Digby is to her.

Butterflies are from a swap courtesy of Kells

No comments: