Thursday, January 29, 2009

Couple more

I have done a couple more layouts this week...tell you my mojo has been on fire...


This layout is another of the sketches over on Inspired Blueprints... this month they had a bonus sketch and it was gorgeous so I had to do it...I shrank my version down a little to accommodate the photos...


"how cute" are photos taken at our beach house of my daughter fast asleep on the end of Ashtons bed. At the beach house they share a bedroom so the novelty of having Ash in the room was obviously too much to resist.


papers are all out of my scraps box...some kaiser & basic grey.
"jumping waves" are more of the beach trip photos...my daughter was a little unsure of the whole wave thing ...but she soon warmed up to the idea when Rob went in with her.


The papers are pink paisley,kraft and basic grey and the jb are bella.

This layout was inspired by the monthly sketch over on Bons Scraps.

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

lovely work Susan...gorgeous bright colours and terrific use of your scraps

bon said...

love both of these pages susan, just gorgeous!

Kell Lusted said...

Great pages Sue, loving your mojo atm. Its giving me loads of insperation!