Saturday, August 10, 2013

Carta Bella Hello Again–Anna’s

Today I am showcasing the gorgeous “Hello Again” range from Carta Bella along with some fabulously pretty flowers from Manor House Creations. This month Anna’s Craft Cupboard is partnering with Manor House Creations to showcase some of their new gorgeous range.
“Gorgeous”
Susan Longman (2)
Susan Longman (3)
Susan Longman (4)
“Adventure”
Susan Longman (9)
Susan Longman (10)
Susan Longman (11)
“Noteworthy”
Susan Longman (12)
Susan Longman (13)
Store Links: Carta Bella Hello Again Papers , Carta Bella Hello Again Access. and Manor House Creations

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Thought I liked the top one best...then I thought the middle...I think my fave is the butterfly...they're GORGEOUS!!! I tell you, your scrapping is sooo much more refined & 'finished' than mine..but thanks for the lovely comments):):)