Thursday, September 18, 2008

1,2,3 Challenge


Here is my take on the 1-2-3 Challenge this month.

The Criteria is:

1. Use scallops on the LO
2. Use the colour TEAL!
3. Spots!

So I used the October Afternoon Country Fair papers as they are perfect...


I have used one of the diecut scallop strips from the range and it just happened to be in the polka dots..yay!
I have handcut the flowers and 3-d them to give a bit of dimension.

The photo is of Ashton pulling one of his silly faces while we were sitting in the car after swimming. I think this particular face is cute rather than silly but it is one of many in his collection. Can you spot what is missing from this layout?

2 comments:

Kell Lusted said...

Love this page Sue, its so cute...

Kell Lusted said...

Also what is missing from this page is an OWL & buttons 2 things you always use.... Am I correct??