Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mystical Scrapbooks Gladiators

This week over on Mystical Scrapbooks sees the last round of GLADIATORS...and the challengers got to challenge the gladiators...so the criteria that was set was as follows:

  • -Inking lots
  • -3 photos
  • -5 colours no more no less
  • -Doodling
  • -Stitching
  • -Only handmade embellishments

OMG!!! the only think I regularly do is the stitching the rest was way out of my comfort zone... anyway here is what I came up with...

I have inked all the edges of my patterned papers and obviously have the 3 phots (4x3), I have used the Cosmo Crickets Cogsmo paper range and cross-stitched the photos and handmade felt bracket in place ...the remainder of the embellishments are stamped images and handcut pattern paper...and the doodling (as limited as it is ...I soooooo don't doodle) is the frame around the edge of the layout ...I even included a little doodled heart.

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Turned out fab despite you hating the criteria

Kell Lusted said...

Great take on the critera..... it must of been tough on you! you even teared!