Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I love my new stamps...

Over on Scrapbook Savvy Sarah's Random Challenge for September is to create your own patterened paper using stamps...could this challenge be more perfect for me?


I just received my new Stampin' Up! order with my Boho Backgrounds and my ditressed background roller stamp...yay.


Here is the layout I created all the patterned paper is stamped by me with the exception of the large hambly owl.


I used Chocolate Chip Ink and Kraft coloured Bazzill I also used my new Stampin' Up Sprial punch to create the torn spiral book look...
The photo is of Rob and Ashton doing what they usually do just prior to bed.

I also used the circles roller stamp to create the transparency and a hero arts owl stamp on the background peice of paper.

No comments: