Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sketches! {by Tamara} #76 (& my last)

So it is with sadness that this is my last Sketches! {by Tamara} layout...

I really like how it turned out...I have used Pink Paislee and some scraps I found in my stash...

The photos are of Robs 29th birthday and the kids love birthdays so we always do something for them.

Quite a few swap items on the page so thanks to all the girls who sent me them.

On other news the Scrap the Boys team has been announced and the Blog is in the process of its makeover... so pop over and have a browse and check out some of the new talent on board and the first challenge will be posted on the 1st of Jan... how exciting...I have been recieving some of the teams layouts and they are fantastic...


4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous use of the PP...lovely

Happy New year Sis

Jane said...

love your creations, and have to love anything Pink Paislee :)

happy new year :)

Cookie Aguilar said...

Hi Susan!! Miss yah!! wow i really love your work!!! looking forward to more this 2009!!! wishing you all the best!!!

Kell Lusted said...

Love it Sue, The owl is so cool.
xxx