Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some layouts to share

Here is my take on sketch #39 over on Creative Scrappers...I loved the way the layout turned out as I don't usually do half circles ...so it was a real challenge for me...

The photos are of Ash when he fell over and hurt himself at playgroup ...it was a dress up day and he was dressed as spiderman ...so Wends said "OooooH get your camera I have the title...even superheros cry" so being a scrapping mum I got her to take the photos while I tended to my poor devasted superhero.

The papers are old "extreme boy" I love it ..and have only just gotten my head around using it.

Here is my take on Kerryn's Ad Challenge over on Scrapbook Savvy (which is for sale BTW - details on the site)

I have stuck pretty close to the adverts design and it was perfect for these photos I have had hanging around for quite some time as they are bitty.

The photo is of Ash at 18 months giving Eve's capsule a test run before she was born. He sat in and and sang "row row row" as in Row your boat. It was too cute that I remember having to take photos even though they are not that flash.



Here is my take on the sketch for February at Annas Craft Cupboard.

The title reads "so excited I think you weed a little" Ash was on the firetruck at the teddy bears picnic and the excitement was all over his body language...

The felt owl and "boy flowers" are made by my sister Wends and matches the layout beautifully.

The doodled grid is scrapjacked from Kerri West (SC V7 N12 Pg86)...loved the concept so I have "Susanized" it and used the idea...and for me its a feat as I don't doodle (apart from my multi circles)...hope this is enough credit as I can't find her blog to link...

Here is my take on the sketch over at Wicked Princesses. I love the way it turned out...at first I really struggled with the design but once I picked my photos it all seemed to flow.

The little microbead is thanks to Kells in a swap. and the alphas were donated to me by Emm...it is great having talented friends I tell you.

The photos are of my 2 angels cuddling on the front door step. I am very fortunate (ATM) that my 2 love each other and enjoy spending time together. I am sure it won't last but I can be smug for the moment at least...

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

these are really special Susan...love that cross hatch grid look

Nic said...

Gorgeous! That white doodled grid on the black with red is AMAZING! Love it...

Kirsty said...

Oooh I love the doodles grid! Love your take on the WP sketch too!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the pages.. awesome titles too!!!