Saturday, February 07, 2009

Start of the month

"pool dude" is my take on sketch #37 over at Create Scrappers.

I have used older basic grey and Sassafras lass papers on the page. The embellishments are mostly from the turquoise swap on over on White With 1.

The photo is of Ashton in the new pool Christmas Day. the kids loved it and the weather was perfect for a splash around.






"Baby-E" is my example layout for this months White With 1 challenge which is all white and brads/eyelets.

There is also a few other things going on this month on White With 1 we are having an Orange Embellishment swap

Also there is a CT call...

How to apply:

Send me an email containing the following:
: a paragraph about you
: 2 new layouts using the white with 1 concept (colour choice is up to you)
: 1 layout using the February criteria
: your blog address and any online gallery you have


Application cut off is the 17th February...
"playing with a worm" is my example layout for Scrap the Boys challenge this month. The criteria is "THE GREAT OUTDOORS" and include stamping.

I have used a watermark texture stamp from Stampin' Up! and the little trees are October Afternoon and the Owl is StampIt. The papers are Basic Grey Boxer.

The photos are Ashton doing one of his favourite things in the garden...finding and playing with worms.
"Its these moments..." is my example for the Scrap the Girls challenge. This month you are required to use Empherma (which is stuff that is designed to have a purpose for no more than a day...eg. bus ticket, clothes labels etc) I have used a bingo card (Jenni Bowlin...a bit of a cheat) a ticket and a bread tie.

The papers are Basic Grey Urban Prairie and lollipop shop (the flowers) and the photo is of Eve and I(oh and Digby of course) on the swings at playgroup during the end of year Christmas party (hence the face paint). The photo was taken Kells

7 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

these are fabulous..love the pic of you and Evie

Charleegirl said...

More great LO's Susan.... so many ideas in so many colour variations... thanks for sending inspiration my way!!!

Unknown said...

Hi!!
So... I found white with one and really want to be involved with the swaps but am not sure that I know what you are looking for. If you could send me the details I would really appreciate it!
Thanks
Becca
rrosario21@gmail.com

Love Scrappin' said...

beautiful layouts!

Charleegirl said...

I was tagged for the 1st time by my bf Sar and i almost forgot to keep it going....

The assignment is:

Go to the 6th album of your photos and find the 6th photo.


Share that photo and tell a little bit about it.


Tag six people and ask them to do the same.

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi Susan!! OMG!!! your work is stunning!!! love you latest layouts!!! the clustering on them is so perfect!!! thanks for sharing!

Kirsty said...

Oh these are beautiful, I love the pic of you and your daughter:)