Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quick layout post

Just a quick post to show you a layout I did for another Scrapbook Savvy challenge...


This layout is for Julie Heards Word It Up Challenge where you are required to journal on transparency. So I have stamped 2 JBs on transparency with lime green Stazon and secured them with brads.


The bird is a converted paisley chip board...and the little owl is slipped under the photo to the right...(for Ashtons "the hoots" layouts I always feature and owl somewhere)


This could almost be a White With 1 layout :lol:

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Yummy Layout...so fresh and summery..I want to eat it up

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,

Just popping by to wish you all the best in the SYTYCS comp :)
Can't wait to see your creations.

Kim.

PS. Love the LO's you have been working on.

Snooze said...

There's always more than one Susan everywhere I go and this is no exception. Good luck with SYTYCS.

Susan (of course!)

Snooze said...

Great layout using my favourite colour. Good luck with SYTYCS.

Susan