Thursday, August 07, 2008

I am really impressed ...

This is the first lot of projects I have made using my Stampin' Up! kit. They are inspired by the stunning roses my Mum got from Dad (pictured to the left of the layout)...he is such the romantic.

I created a layout, mini album, gift box, card and love notes box.

The stamp set is "Looks Like Spring"
The ink colour are from the in colour range they are "Groovy Guava", "River Rock" and "Old Olive".

The paper range is "Secret Garden" simply scrapping kit and the cardstock on the layout is "River Rock" textured.

So what do you think? I was really thrilled with how these turned out. At first I was not that taken with the colours but I love them now I think they coordinate really well and have a classic charm about them.
I am really excited about the products now I have had a chance to play and can't wait to try the stamps in a different colour scheme.
I have my first workshop on Sunday so I will have a couple of new projects to showcase then.
If you are interested in any of the products showcased contact me.

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

it looks fabulous Susan...I love them all

Tam said...

Susan, this all looks gorgeous!
Congrats on becoming a demonstrator...they really are fantastic products.