Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So I have made a descision

I have made the decision to use this blog not just for my Stampin' Up! but for all my scrapping ...so it will feature my Mystical Scrapbooks Design Team layouts and any other work I complete. As you may, or may not, know I run a Challenge Blog "white with 1" so occassionally I will be be posting about those challenges too. It is a great blog inspired by white and 1 other colour ...if you love white you will love our monthly challenge.
So saying that I would like to share my latest work with you ...

This layout "a mums love" is the August Roadmaps Sketch... I just loved this photo of Eve and I ...captured by my sister Wendy in a non posed moment...don't you love those flukes...as I look shocking looking at the camera :lol:


I have used a Fancy Pants script stamp to alter the paper flowers as I am having a design crisis at the moment when it comes to the green tara and simular paper flowers ...I am so over them so I am trying on layouts to use them differently or alter them some what. What I do love though is the SEI leaves ...I can't get enough of them. I also decided that my ribbon and brad stash needs a dent putting in it so my new mission is to use some on most layouts (we'll see how that goes :lol:)

This layout "old macs farm" is a layout I completed using the Stuck! Sketch and also used the challenge criteria for Mystical Scrapbooks Use Your Stash Challenge ....arrows...


I have been dying to use my Scrapfx doodlet and it was just the perfect layout to go on. Also as usual on all of the layouts I do featuring Ashton (or as we call him "The Hoot") I have included a Collections Owl, which has been inked up in Stampin' Up! Really Rust and Close to Cocoa Ink. The transparency I created using the Stampin' Up! Spot On Jumbo Wheel and Timber Stazon...these wheels are fantastic for creating your own transparencies.


Mystical Scrapbooks is having a 7 week competition inspired by the TV show "GLADIATORS!" and in round 2 I am the gladiator (aka MEGA PUNCH) scary I know...

So this is my layout for the round...and the criteria was Bling, wings and 2 photos.

This layout I have used the Sassafras Lass papers which I love as they are very me in colour.

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous Work Susan...love it all

Anonymous said...

Sme beautiful layouts susan!
The mothers love layout is amazing - I can't wait to see more of your stuff!