Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yay...my Net is back ...

I can't believe how much I missed the internet...I have not blogged for that reason. So here is the updates...


White With 1 - the new artists have been announced ...so joining our little team is Melissa Heather, Liz Hicks and Sandie Mallon. Welcome to the team girls I am sure you are going to blow the veiwers away with your unique styles and stunning work. So I now have 7 fabulous girls on my team and they are all very talented scrappers. My new artist join my sister Wendy Smith, my best friend Kell Lusted, Tassie girl Kayla MacAulay and the gorgeous Alice Fettling on the blog. I would also like to say a big thankyou to Tamara MacAulay for here input over the last 6 month, she has stepped down from the site as she has other commitments.


Scrapping - so not much on this front I have had no mojo since my internet has been down. I have done a couple for over on Scrapbook Savvy.

"Stay in the lines" is for Kerryn's Ad Challenge where we used the M&M ad for inspiration. I am quite please how this turned out as it is not my usual style. I have used quiet a few swap items on this page so thanks to all the girls who contributed to the page :)

The photo is of my gorgeous boy and Rob colouring in before bed ...this has become a bit of a routine and notice Rob is colouring the pink fairy...the things you do...I love this as it captures what a fabulous father he is and the quality time that he spends with the kids even if it not what he would rather be doing.

On the Stampin' Up! front I have done a charity session today at a local retirement home and I had a ball. I had so much fun that I am going back in a couple of weeks to do a scrapbooking for beginners session with the residents as well. I think I have found a new favourite thing to do. Also my first lot of orders arrived today so that was exciting...a bit like Christmas even though the goodies weren't for me...I love parcels. So I will be getting everyones goodies out to them over the next few days (for those stalking my blog...you know who you are:0)

Well that is about it for tonight...only to say I will be MIA after Friday for a few days as I am having my wisdom teeth out so think of me and my swollen cheeks :lol:

1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

OOOh...I want to see pictures posted on teh blog of the squirrel cheeks...LOL

another gorgeous LO Susan